Mobile Developer (native Android/IOS)
Tijuana, B.C. México
Get ready to engage in all phases of the software development lifecycle in Android and iOS; your main duties will be creating and supporting native mobile applications for both iOS and Android.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong conceptual understanding of MVC and native mobile development.
- Strong understanding of iOS Framework (Objective-C AND Swift 2/3/4).
- Mobile SDK experience with iOS.
- Strong understanding of Java and Android framework, including lifecycle, design patterns, best practices.
- Experience targeting multiple Android devices, both phones and tablets, from multiple manufacturers and across all OS versions.
- Experience working with Web Services in iOS and Android.
- Experience developing location based IOS and Android applications.
- Experience using with mobile SDKs and APIs on both IOS and Android.
- Experience with unit testing technologies for mobile development.
- English 75% or Higher.
- U.S. Visa Required.