Mid-Senior iOS Developer
The challenges and scale are big. You’ll have the opportunity to design, develop and support innovative solutions across a variety of applications, platforms and environments, building tomorrow’s technologies and capabilities. You’ll put your skills, experience and passion to work in a great work environment and you’ll have the stability and the commitment of a grwoing and stable company at your back. Use your skills, experience and creativity to bring groundbreaking thinking and a visionary approach to our high performance team as an iOS Engineer.
Skills and Requirements
- 4-5 Years of experience developing with iOS.
- English (75% or higher).
- U.S. Visa required.
- Strong understanding of iOS lifecycle, design,patterns and best practices.
- Knowledge Objective-C.
- Diferent versions of Swift.
- Code versioning.
- Experience with calling Web Services in iOS applications.
- Experience developing location based iOS apps.
- Experience with mobile SDK's of API development for iOS applications.