We respect your privacy. Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential. Any information you give to ArkusNexus Software will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. A more detailed explanation about how we safeguard your personal information is described below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com
1. What personal information do we gather? In general, you may visit ArkusNexus Software’s Web site without providing us with any personal information about yourself. However, there are times when we may need information from you, which includes your Internet address so that we can track unique visits to our site for analytic purposes. Additionally, we may need your personal information such as your name, and your postal and email address in order to grant you access to protected and secured sites or provide you with the opportunity to register for an event, to fulfill your requests for information including white papers, download updates to our products, or participate in an online survey. In other instances, we may ask you to provide us with information such as your product interests so that we can send you only the information that is useful to you, including articles, newsletters, product and service alerts, new product and service announcements and event invitations.
3. How do we use your personal information? Information we collect is used to determine what is most effective about our web site, to help us identify ways to improve sites, to personalize the visit for you through the use of “persistent cookies” if you permit it, and to determine how we can tailor our web site to make it more effective. We may also use data for other purposes, which we would describe to you at the point we collect the information (for example, if you are invited to register for an event). When you supply ArkusNexus Software with your personal information, we may use the information to learn more about you so that we can develop better products and services or use the information, sharing it with our business partners, to inform you about new products, services and offers that may be of interest to you.
4. Do we share your information with outside parties? Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential.
6. What about security? The security of your personal information is important to ArkusNexus Software and we take appropriate steps to maintain security of your personal information. The open nature of the Internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. While this is out of our control, we aim to apply appropriate levels of security at all times. We use industry standard technologies and maintain current security standards to ensure that your personal information is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, inappropriate alteration, or misuse. We manage our server environment appropriately and our firewall infrastructure is strictly adhered to. We routinely employ current technologies to ensure that the confidentiality and privacy of your information is not compromised.
8. General. Put simply, we value your trust in us. So we want to maintain your privacy and work with you to ensure that this web site and the information and services we provide to you are a valuable resource for you. For any more information about this web site or your visit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org